18 nov 2022

Trampantojo de la Justicia

Find me, be my hunter.

Avenge my crimes; my raids and plunder.

I've destroyed, shining lightning and thunder.

I've conquered, been the traitor, the usurper

I want more, 
always... more.

I wear the shields, my protections;
the symbols, proclamations.
I scare away with spells my curses,
my damnations. 

I am forever.
But never the aberration.

Your nether end, my intention.
I seek your revenge against my defendants.

Your hatred, perpetrated, 
innocence violated. 

No sins emancipated. 

Come on, hurry; be my punishment.
The inquisition. 
Be the righteous sword of my perdition.

Im waiting; on my porch of Hell and pain,
already a corpse,
rotting disdain.

All in vain. You're late for my ritual of redemption.
All is saved for me, this is my ascention.

Coronation, celebration.


Shouldn't've disturbed
                        the forces
                                    beyond
                                your comprehension.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario