16 nov 2022

Inminente

Take me anger, let's see if there is a lair;
from which the eager fangs seek to remain in control, 
from where these evil faces plot 
against the smiles and comfort.

Believe in me as I believe in you.
For I am reminded every day that you are real,
no matter how much I want to stop believeing in you.
I am, whether there is space for both of us... or not.

Share your secrets with me; rebirth and overwhelming power.
Formidable, eternal anger; untether me.
Be my movement. I am as tired of expectations as you are of this 
farse, this lie, this fake peace built by rapists, traitors, blue blood and crowns.

I am here, so be of our interest the knowledge of human nature,
let's empty ourselves and enjoy either light or darkness with no expectations.

I am alive, and the world is ours.

I'll bring the day, you keep the night.









Light, remember my face.

When the time comes and you'd be looking for me in an infinte crowd...

Find me by reflecting your shine in my eyes.

Make me wise, carry me through the battlefield, be my sword.

I must forget you... to rebuild this world; there shall be night.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario